Riester Sphygmomanometer (Big Ben - Stand Model)
- high-contrast scale
- BHS validation
- Generously dimension scale (Ø 147 mm (5.8 in) or 145 mm (5.7 in) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability.
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3 m (118.1 in).
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg.
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system.
- No zero-point fixation required.
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 2 mm Hg.
- BHS validation Wall model:
- Can be swiveled horizontally 65° to the left and right.
- Glass-fiber reinforced wall bracket for maximum strength (comparable to steel).
- Simple conversion to the rail model.